The GoldCast Crew start with a brief review of the Bucs game and then debate if Chip Kelly has any responsibility in the team's continued decline. (00:00) Then they discuss the trade rumors surrounding Torrey Smith & Joe Staley and discuss the possibility of the organization tanking. (17:30) They end with a brief discussion on all the DEF HATE against SEAvAZ on Sunday night and the NFL Ratings Decline. (26:00) Plus, a surprise guest by a very special man...
What's next for the greatest franchise in NFL history? Payton on HGH? Who's going to the Superbowl? (apologies on the Rudy's mic. Got a little wonky at the end)
The GoldCast awards the best, and worst, 49ers of the season. Plus, Tomsula the headcoach in 2016?
The Faithful feeling numb? Which direction is Blaine headed? Bowman: Comeback player of the year? 49ers for Sale?
Most humiliating loss of the last 4 years? This loss the end of Tomsula? Future of Gabb and Kap? Plus, playoff debates and Vegas Odds for next week's game!
The end for Kap? The end for Tomsula? The start for Blaine? Playoff Race: Who's out? Who's in?
Mid season. Mid Decade. The 49ers Life in Review. Plus, who makes the playoffs? Can the 49ers beat the Seahawks?
Blaine the right call? Is this the end for Kaep? Is there any solution that can help this lost season?
The Giants loss an "emotional victory" for the 49ers? Jim Tomsula on the "hot seat?" Niners have what it takes to beat the Ravens?
The 49ers are kicked out the nest in AZ. Issues with Kaep. Rudy & Ray break down what this season is like. Plus, a team that has it worse than us...
Raymond, from the GoldCast Crew, breaks down why YOU, the 49er Faithful, should have hope in Jim Tomsula, Geep Chryst, and Eric Mangini. Plus! Reaction to the release of Aldon Smith!
The GoldCast Crew is back with the final podcast before the new season!
1. We each deliver the five burning questions we want answered in preseason!
2. Reaction to Kurt Warner's assessment of Colin Kaepernick.
3. Jed York + Jim Tomsula = Steve Kerr?
With the Warriors adding a 4th title to the Bay Area in five years, the GoldCast asks:
1. How bad does the 49ers loss SuperBowl loss hurt now? Would you make a deal with the devil and trade any rings back?
2. Next: Do the announced retirements of the 49ers spell their end? The GoldCast doesn't think so!
3. DEBATE: Manziel says no to money fingers, but how long will the good boy image last? The GoldCast debates which week, and how, Manziel will fall off the wagon!